Wednesday 14 September 2011

Day 04 Favourite book of your favourite series

I love most of the books in the alphabet series by Sue Grafton, can't just point one and say it is my favourite. Instead I am going to name a book from another favourite series. It is the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. If I had not read this book, I probably would not have read the other books in Harry Potter Series.
I was not really interested in the boy who lived or he who must not be named. I saw the first two movies but was never tempted to read the books, until somebody decided to gift me the third book in the series as my birthday gift. I decided to try it out and was fascinated by the Harry Potter World. There would probably be a girl who knows all the answers in everyone's school. And the strict teacher with special favourites who seems to have some kind of hidden agenda and loses no opportunity to punish you. I can go on and on about the series. I loved this book because of the way time travel is handled. A quick and fascinating read.

No comments: