Tuesday 11 October 2011

My Life as a Book 2011

I was googling for something else, and I found this interesting post by Pop Culture Nerd. And for those who wish to take part, all you have to do is finish the sentences Pop Culture Nerd has come up with using the title of the books you have read this year.
Here is My life as a Book

One time at band/summer camp, I: rose From out the Vasty deep (Marie Belloc Lowndes)
Weekends at my house are: Senseless (Mary Burton)
My neighbor is: The Stranger (Albert Camus)
My boss is: The Man in Lower Ten (Mary Roberts Rinehart)
My ex was: Caught (Harlan Coben)
My superhero secret identity is: Dead Simple (Peter James)
You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry because: I am a Live Wire (Harlan Coben)
I’d win a gold medal in: playing the Trick of the Dark (Val McDermid)
I’d pay good money for: A second Chance (Ahmed Faiyaz)
If I were president, I would: Never Look Away (Linwood Barclay)
When I don’t have good books, I: Play Dead (Harlan Coben)
Loud talkers at the movies should: meet A Necessary End (Peter Robinson)

3 comments:

Pop Culture Nerd said...

Hi Srivalli!

Thanks for playing this. I can tell you're a mystery lover and have very good taste! I've read many of the books you mentioned. I was also just at Bouchercon, the world mystery convention, and got to see/meet Val McDermid and Linwood Barclay.

Now, regarding your answers, I'd like to know what your ex was caught doing, and your senseless weekends sound pretty much like mine!

srivalli said...

Hi PCN
Wow, lucky you meeting Val McDermid and Linwood Barclay. Did you meet Ruth Rendell too? I absolutely love Ruth Rendell.
About my answers my ex was caught telling lies. Thanks for stopping by.

Bev Hankins said...

This is another great list! Love your answers (and the number of mysteries on there). Thanks for checking out my end of 2011 list. I may have to do this one too!