Wednesday 4 January 2012

WWW Wednesday


WWW Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should be Reading.

What are you currently reading?

I am reading U is for Undertow by Sue Grafton. I have read all her books in the Alphabet series till T is for Tresspass but not in order. I love Kinsey Millhone, 37 year old, twice divorced, Private Investigator from the fictional city of Santa Teresa. Michael Sutton as a six year old saw two people burying a bundle. Now 21 years later he feels that the bundle is probably a girl kidnapped in the area. He approaches Kinsey to find out the truth. What will she uncover?

I am also reading The Sorcereress of Strand by L T Meade and Robert Esutace.

What did you recently finish reading?

Last year I finished The Rose Rent by Ellis Peters.

What do you think you'll read next?

The Vault by Ruth Rendell
The Retribution by Val McDermid
Amendment of life by Catherine Aird

No comments: