I participated in Pick Your Thon at end of 2011 and beginning of 2012. It helped me finish up all the challenges I signed up last year and a good start for this year. So I am ready for another round of Pick Your Thon.
So to start off, create a post or comment below to answer the following questions.
1. Which thon are you choosing? Readathon, Reviewathon or both? And why?
Both but mainly Reviewathon. I am behind in my reviews. I would like to catch up with all the books that I have read earlier this year. I would like to read too.
2. Where are you from? You can be vague or specific, up to you.
I am from India, but live in the UK at the moment.
3. Say a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you if we don't already!
I love reading Crime Fiction. I like to tax my brains with puzzles and whodunit or whydunit is a best way to keep myself engaged.
4. What are you currently reading or about to pick up to read?
I am reading Venetia by Georgette Heyer, North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell, Zone Defence by Petros Markaris and Yellow Snake by Edgar Wallace.
5. What are your goals for this Pick Your Thon?
I would like to finish three books namely Venetia by Georgette Heyer, North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell and Zone Defence by Petros Markaris. Two of these books are not in my comfort zone. So I am finding difficult to concentrate. I hope this Readathon would give me the push to finish it. I would like to review at least ten books but I will not be posting them all this week. Maybe three reviews per week let's see.