Saturday 1 September 2012

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VII

I am participating in R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VII


The purpose of R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VII is to enjoy books and movies/television that could be classified (by you) as:

Mystery.
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.
Or anything sufficiently moody that shares a kinship with the above.

There are two simple goals for R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VII

1. Have fun reading.
2. Share that fun with others.

Peril the First:

I am aiming for Peril the First. I am planning to read mostly thrillers or mysteries.

Asta's Book by Barbara Vine
The Phantom by Jo Nesbo
Perfect People by Peter James
Che Committed Suicide by Petros Markaris

I may join the group read depending on the availability of the book in library.

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Thanks for joining in with us! I appreciate it and hope you have a great time with this year's event.

I've been meaning to look into Jo Nesbo. I see the covers of Nesbo books all the time in Barnes and Noble and they draw me in but I haven't read anything from any bloggers I know about what kind of books they are and if they are worth checking out.