Wednesday 16 January 2013

Criminal Plots III

I enjoyed this challenge last year. So here I am signing up for the Criminal Plots III challenge to read six books from these categories. Here is my tentative list.

1. Novel with an animal in the title : The Case of the Late Pig by Margery Allingham

2. Two short stories written by two different authors who are new to you -

3. Book written by more than one person. - The Fire Engine that Disappeared by Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo

4. A YA crime novel: Shelter by Harlan Coben

5. A book from a series optioned for televsion: The Beautiful Mystery by Louise Penny

6. A novel that's been nominated for an Edgar® in the last five years: Gone by Mo Hayder

1 comment:

Bev Hankins said...

Oh. Dear. And I thought maybe I was done signing up for challenges......