Here are the books I read for the Criminal Plots III challenge.
1. Novel with an animal in the title : The Case of the Late Pig by Margery Allingham (21/1/13)
2. Two short stories written by two different authors who are new to you - Fireside Mystery Book
3. Book written by more than one person. - The Fire Engine that Disappeared by Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo (29/1/13)
4. A YA crime novel. Shelter by Harlan Coben (7/2/13)
5. A book from a series optioned for televsion. Treachery in Bordeaux by J P Alaux and N Balen
6. A novel that's been nominated for an Edgar® in the last five years. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (4/1/2013)