I am signing- up for the seventh annual What’s In A Name challenge, originally started by Annie, handed to Beth Fish Reads, and now continued here at The Worm Hole.
The challenge runs from January to December. During this time you choose a book to read from each of the following categories (examples of books you could choose are in brackets):
- A reference to time (Eleven Minutes, Before Ever After)
- A position of royalty (The People’s Queen, The Last Empress, The Curse Of The Pharaoh)
- A number written in letters (The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, A Tale Of Two Cities)
- A forename or names (Rebecca, Eleanor & Park, The Unfinished Work Of Elizabeth D.)
- A type or element of weather (Gone With The Wind, Red Earth Pouring Rain)