I am signing up for the Color Coded Challenge hosted by Bev at Myreadersblock.
*Read nine books in the following categories.
1. A book with "Blue" in the title.
2. A book with "Red" in the title.
3. A book with "Yellow" in the title.
4. A book with "Green" in the title.
5. A book with "Brown" in the title.
6. A book with "Black" in the title.
7. A book with "White" in the title.
8. A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Turquoise, Pink, Magneta, etc.).
9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
I know it is the end of the year, but why not? I will give it a try. Here is my tentative book list.
1. "Blue"-The Blue Hand by Edgar Wallace
2. "Red" -The Red Seal by Natalie Sumner Lincoln
3. "Yellow"-The Yellow Claw by Sax Rohmer
4. "Green" -Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
5. "Brown"- Tom Brown's School days by Thomas Hughes or The Brown Mask by Percy James Berbner
6. "Black"- The Black Eagle Mystery by Geraldine Bonner(finished)
7. "White"-The Window at the White Cat by Mary Roberts Rinehart(Reading)
8. Any other color-The Crimson Blind by Fred M White or The Orange-Yellow Diamond by Joseph Smith Fletcher
9. Color implied- Colour Scheme by Ngaio Marsh(Reading)