Friday 21 October 2011

What's in a name 4 challenge complete


I completed the What's in a name 4 Challenge

Dead simple by Peter James(2005) Life Stage

The man in lower ten by Mary Roberts Rinehart (1906) Number

The Amethyst box by Anna Katherine Green (1905) Gem

The case of the lamp that went out by Augusta Groner (1910) Travel/Movement

From out the vasty deep by Marie Belloc Lowndes(1921) Size

Blood Work by Michael Connelly (1998)
Evil


I read four vintage mysteries and two contemporary mysteries. Of the six books, five authors are new to me. Connelly was the only author I read before. Hunting books for this challenge was fun, especially because I wanted to club it up with vintage mystery challenge. I had to look for books published before 1960 by women writers with the particular theme in the title. I enjoyed participating in the challenge.

No comments: