Wednesday 7 December 2011

WWW: Wednesdays

I am playing WWW: Wednesdays hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

To play along just answer the following three questions....

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you just recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am reading Roses are Red by James Patterson. It is an Alex Cross mystery/thriller. There are a series of bank robberies where people are killed execution style. There is a mastermind who is planning it all. Will Cross get him? Reading it for the Color-coded challenge.
I am also reading Molly Brown's Freshman Years by Nell Speed, an Ebook on my new kindle.
What did you just recently finish reading?
I finished reading One for the Money by Janet Evanovich. It was a quick read. Read it in hours. Had to. I borrowed it from my library and on the due date I was planning to renew online. Realised that it was reserved so either had to return it the same day or pay fine which isn't much but I hate paying fines. So finished it. It was funny. Reminded me of my favourite sleuth Kinsey Millhone. Only Stephanie Plum is a bumbling amateur who becomes a bounty hunter. Enjoyable read.

What do you think you'll read next?
I am planning to read Blue Heaven by C J Box, Violets are Blue by James Patterson and something with a colour yellow in the title. Monster in the Box by Ruth Rendell and U is for Undertow by Sue Grafton are tempting me.

No comments: