Tuesday 24 April 2012

U is for Undertow

U is for Undertow is the title of the 21st book featuring Santa Teresa female Private Investigator, Kinsey Millhone authored by Sue Grafton. U is for Undertow is also my 21st post for the A to Z Blogging Challenge. This post is not about this single book in this series. It is about the entire Alphabet series by Sue Grafton. While there is a continuity, you can pick up any single book in the series as a standalone. I have read all the books in the series, but not in order. I never felt lost. Latest book in the series is V is for Vengeance. I don't know what title Sue Grafton is going to come for the letters X Y and Z. I don't know what I am going to do for these alphabets in this challenge. Let's see.

Have you read Sue Grafton's Alphabet series? Have you decided the post for X Y and Z alphabets for your A to Z Blogging challenge?

P.S I am jumping up and down in joy! This is 21st post for this challenge, meaning I am almost at the finishing line. Hopefully, so are you!

No comments: