Wednesday 9 May 2012

A to Z Blogging Challenge-Reflections

I jumped abroad the A to Z train in the last moment before it set off. I was not entirely sure if I should have missed the train this year and give it a go next time. Once I jumped in, there was no going back.

My A to Z posts was about my favourite books, favourite authors and book related stuff. I always meant to write about my favourite authors and books but this challenge nudged me to do it. I got some followers and I followed some blogs and commented on a few. Most of my posts were last minute midnight posts posted before nodding off to sleep. I am glad I joined. Some of the alphabets were difficult but I managed. I do think I could have done more justice to these posts if I was well prepared. Maybe next year! Maybe I will jump in at the last moment like this one. It was a jolly good ride.

1 comment:

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulation on finishing the challenge. During the challenge I didn't visit as many blogs as I would like to but, cross my heart, I'm visiting every single one with the reflection post (and I'm almost done, just 5 more to go)! I am so glad my journey brought me here.

Evalina, This and that...