Tuesday 8 May 2012

Borrowed Book Challenge Complete

I signed up for the Bookie level of Borrowed Book Challenge 2012 to read 5-10 books borrowed from my local library from February 1 to April 30. I did little better than that, I read 11 books borrowed from my local library, haven't reviewed them all. Here they are in alphabetic order.
1. The Black Tower by P D James
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3. The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey
4. Death Comes to Pemberely by P. D. James
5. DeKok and Murder on Blood Mountain by A.C. Baantjer
6. The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz
7. Leave the Grave Green by Deborah Crombie (March mini challenge Green)
8. The Leopard by Jo Nesbo
9. The Retribution by Val McDermid
10. V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton (February mini Challenge Romance)
11. Water-Blue Eyes by Domingo Villar

No comments: