I am signing up for the Criminal Plots II challenge hosted by Jen @ Jensbookthoughts.com
One book should be read that fits into each of the following categories.
1. Novel with a weapon in the title - The Big Bow Mystery by Israel Zangwill
2. Book published at least 10 years ago - : The Notting Hill Mystery by Charles Felix
3. Book written by an author from the state/provinence/etc. where you live. The Retribution by Val McDermid
4. Book written by an author using a pen name -Amendment of Life by Catherine Aird(pseudonym of Kinn Hamilton McIntosh.)
5. Crime novel whose protagonist is the opposite gender of the author- The Vault by Ruth Rendell (Inspector Wexford)
6. A stand-alone novel written by an author who writes at least one series - Death Comes to Pemberley by P D James