Wednesday 21 September 2011

WWW: Wednesdays

I am playing WWW: Wednesdays hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

To play along just answer the following three questions....

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you just recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am about to finish Harlan Coben's Live Wire. Considering it is a thriller, it is more funny than thrilling. Last 100 pages to go, hope it becomes gripping. I love Myron Bolitar books, hope this doesn't disappoint me.

What did you just recently finish reading?
I finished reading Amethyst Box by Anna Katherine Green. I downloaded the ebook from Gutenberg. It is a very short whodunit. Not a racy, page-turner but with a story with some twists and turns. An interesting read.

What do you think you'll read next?
I want to read Mary Burton's Senseless, a thriller. I enjoyed reading Burton's I'm watching you. Hope this delivers too.

No comments: