Friday 20 January 2012

Birth Year Reading Challenge

I saw this at Bev's My Readers Block. I saw this challenge last year too but it was already the end of the year. I am signing up for the Birth Year Reading Challenge 2012. I am mostly looking to read Crime/thrillers from my birth year 1978. I would like to read four books. I may read more than that. Here is my tentative list
A stranger is Watching by Mary Higgins Clark
Holcroft Covenant by Robert Ludlum
Waxwork by Peter Lovesey
Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon






2 comments:

Bev Hankins said...

Glad to see you joining in! This was one of the first challenges I joined when I started blogging in 2010. I just think it's so much fun to see what was published in the year you (or someone you love was) were born.

srivalli said...

Kind of Time Travel isn't it? I found many of my Dad's favourite authors in the list.