Sunday 18 March 2012

What an Animal Reading Challenge V

I thought I am done joining challenges this year. But this is really tempting- What an Animal Reading Challenge V will begin on March 1, 2012 and end on February 28, 2013. The rules are really simple...

1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:


a. there is an animal in the title of the book

b. there is an animal on the cover of the book

c. an animal plays a major role in the book

d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).

Here is my tentative list

The Leopard by Jo Nesbo
Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett
Thorn Birds by Colleen Mccollough
Cat of many Tails by Ellery Queen
I am the Cat by Rosemary Kutak
Golden Scorpion by Sax Rohmer


Challenge Complete 20/8/2012

Here are the books I read

Yellow Snake by Edgar Wallace

No comments: