Sunday 7 July 2013

Summer Lovin' Readathon: Day 7

Participation Post

I read two books and finished another I had already started. A total of 862 pages. I may read another 100 or so pages tonight. Let's see. I also participated in Greased Lightnin twitter rounds and answered a few trivia questions. I participated in some of the challenges and participation posts. 

Here are the books I read

Live by Night by Dennis Lehane (500 pages)
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou (last 60 pages)
Why Shoot a Butler? by Georgette Heyer 302 pages
The Blue Room (40)
Total pages: 902


And I Completed the Book Bingo! 
Book Bingo

Read a Book: Read Live by Night by Dennis Lehane
Do a Challenge Post: Done 
Sends us a Tweet: Done
Post a book Rainbow: Done
Tell us What you are reading: Done
Do a Participation Post: Done
Try your hand at Grease Lighning'Twitter Rounds:Done
Names of Authors Featured: (Done)
KA Tucker
Jennifer S. Doktorski
Sarah Fine
S.T. Bende
Ardash Vartparonian 
Jessica Gunhammer
Karla Nellenbach

Follow us on Twitter: following 
Read Anythin: Read Blog posts! 
Eat Something Sweet: chocolates
Picture of something you love: 
Smile: Done :)
Tell us your fave authour: Done
Take a picture of book reading: Done
Visited all the blogs and following all you guys at twitter
Read Another Book: Read Why Shoot a Butler ?
Do something outside: Done

Post your favourite snack/drink


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Heyer! Still haven't read Why Shoot a Butler. High-five on completing the book bingo!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a job well done. :D

srivalli said...

Thanks Jess and Alwayslostinbooks!